LA GRAMMATICA DI ENGLISH GRATIS IN VERSIONE MOBILE • TEL. 375-5186291 • INFORMATIVA PRIVACY
NUOVA SEZIONE ELINGUE
AGGETTIVI - PRONOMI
1. ESERCIZIO SUL VERBO DARE INTERMEDIATE GB192
Complete the sentences using the correct form of DARE
Puoi scrivere le tue risposte nelle caselle di testo (attenzione: non vengono memorizzate!)
Per vedere le risposte corrette, seleziona con il mouse lo spazio bianco dopo il simbolo ♥
Se hai un tablet oppure uno smartphone ricopia tutto l'esercizio su una app di note o di word processing e vedrai tutto in chiaro!
1) I (+not) tell him what happened last night.
♥ I DAREN'T tell him what happened last night.
2) She wouldn’t to tell you.
♥ She wouldn’t dare to tell you.
3) How you? You mustn’t say that.
♥ How DARE you? You mustn’t say that.
4) (+not) speak to me like that.
♥ DON'T DARE speak to me like that.
5) I say you know the problem very well.
♥ I DARE say you know the problem very well.
6) John (past simple) him to run faster than the others.
♥ John DARED him to run faster than the others.
7) How you suggest I love that man!
♥ How DARE you suggest I love that man!
8) you to speak to the teacher? (past simple)
♥ DID YOU DARE to speak to the teacher?
9) Susan (+not) say a word.
♥ Susan DAREN'T say a word.
10) He (+not) to go out.
♥ He DOESN'T DARE to go out.