From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
All-Bran is a very high-bran, high-fiber, wheat bran breakfast cereal manufactured by Kellogg's and marketed as an aid to digestive health. Due to the low levels of sodium, along with high levels of potassium, All-Bran cereal is proven to have a positive effect on blood pressure as well. One serving of All-Bran provides nearly 50% of the daily value of fiber. It is considered to be low in total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol. It is often joked that it is popular with older ladies.
Wheat bran, sugar, high fructose corn syrup, malt flavoring, calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, salt, sodium ascorbate and ascorbic acid (vitamin C), reduced iron, niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin, (vitamin B2), folic acid, thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), vitamin A palmitate, vitamin B12 and vitamin D.
All-Bran is also considered to be a Kosher meal.
All-Bran comes in different varieties, although not all of them are available in all countries:
- All-Bran Original (Available in USA, Canada, UK)
- All-Bran Bran Flakes/All-Bran Flakes/Petales (Available in Canada, Spain, Belgium, Portugal, France, UK)
- All-Bran Flakes Chocolate (Available in Spain)
- All-Bran Bran Buds (Available in USA, Canada)
- All-Bran Strawberry Buds (Available in Canada)
- All-Bran Extra Fiber/All-Bran Plus (Available in USA,Spain, Belgium, Portugal, France)
- All-Bran Cereal Bars (Available in Canada, Spain, Belgium, Portugal, UK)
- All-Bran Choco/Chocolat (Available in Spain, Belgium, France)
- All-Bran Splitz (Available in Spain)
- All-Bran Plus Yogur/Iogurte (Available in Spain, Portugal)
- All-Bran Plus Fruit 'n Fibre/Fruta & Fibra (Available in Belgium, Portugal, France)
- All-Bran Figue & Pomme (Available in France)
- All-Bran (USA)
- All-Bran (Canada)
- Nutrition facts